The Coalition is currently working to educate and inform the Governor about the risk and harms that fracking presents to communities not only in IL but across the globe.
Please share our petition asking Governor Pritzker to ban fracking. HERE
If you would like to help us reach our petition goals and would like to gather petition signatures, please download the pdf and mail back signed pages. PAPER PETITION to BAN FRACKING
Previous Legislative Campaigns
- 2019 Legislative Summary
- Transparency Bill HB 0282 and Fact Sheet
- Property Rights Protection HB1562 and Fact Sheet
- High Volume Hydraulic Fracturing Prohibition HB 3386 Fact Sheet
- Eminent Domain SB 1527 and Fact Sheet
- Local Control HB 3383 and Fact Sheet
The Coalition continues to fight to keep all fossil fuels in the ground in order to meet IPCC climate goals of becoming carbon neutral before 2030. We also advocate for an equitable transition for all trades and communities impacted by energy extraction. We will continue to hold our elected officials and government accountable for protecting our right to a healthy environment as our IL Constitution states under Article XI.